Embossed shield with the arms of the Counts of Bar.
The embossed elements are made of vegetable-tanned leather for the crosses and of hand-carved solid limewood for the two bars.
- Size 60 x 90 cm
- Weight 4,5kg
- Radius 10 cm
- Structure made of limewood planks glued on the field with bone glue
- Intermediate layer of linen on both sides coated with bone glue
- Raw hide cover on both sides
- Traditional gesso (rabbit skin glue, Champagne chalk)
- Casein paint and natural pigments with wax patina
- Straps and guiche in dyed and waxed vegetable tanned leather
- Shock absorber in vegetable tanned leather stuffed with carded sheep's wool