Small triangular shield type for combat.
- Size 60 x 50 cm
- Weight 3,3 kg
- Radius 10 cm
- Structure made of limewood planks glued on the field with bone glue
- Intermediate layer of linen on both sides coated with bone glue
- Raw hide cover on both sides
- Traditional gesso (rabbit skin glue + Champagne chalk)
- Acrylic paint with beeswax patina (Beauvau family coat of arms)
- Vegetable-tanned leather straps and guiche.
- Shock absorber in vegetable tanned leather stuffed with carded sheep's wool