Small triangular shield for combat.
(The absence of a guiche is a choice of the customer, adapted to his needs)
- Size 79 x 56 cm
- Weight 3 kg
- Radius 10 cm
- Structure made of limewood planks glued on the field with bone glue
- Intermediate layer of linen on both sides coated with bone glue
- Raw hide cover on both sides
- Acrylic gesso
- Acrylic paint with a beeswax patina (Maciejowski Bible inspired patterns).
- Vegetable-tanned leather straps
- Shock absorber in alum-tanned leather padded with carded sheep's wool